Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello?

Are you there? We are, barely. It's been a CRAZY busy week in the Lopez household. I'd like someone to back me up to where I said I'd work 4 days out of 5 during the week and hit me with a baseball bat, or shovel, or at least the back of their hand. Kate still isn't sleeping through the night, even after her 10 day course of amoxicillin, so I'm just going through the motions in a sleep-deprived-doesn't-that-spot-on-the-floor-look-comfy state of mind. Thank God it'll be done at 3pm today! Yahoo!

I'd like to say that I have some pictures for you, but I don't. I didn't even take any on Mother's Day, but I think my sisters did... hello? sisters? Are you out there? Can you post those or something??? Thanks!

We've been busy getting things ready for a certain little boy's BIRTHDAY!! Yep, Brett will be 3 next Sunday... seriously, 3. When did that happen?! We're *thinking* of getting him and Kate a playset as a combined gift since their birthdays are less than 2 months apart. I also bought him some cool big-boy underwear... anything to convince this kid that diapers are bad. His little sister is out-doing him in the potty-training department. The end of August (when school starts) is actually just around the corner, even though it seems like it'll never come right now. Speaking of school - I made some fun little car cupcakes for Brett's class on Wednesday. I'm sure the teachers appreciated it - NOT! Haha. Brett appreciated it and made me feel like super-mom, so that's all that counts!

We have another busy weekend of birthday partying coming up, and we're getting ready to have Grandma & Grandpa here to help us out for a whole week! Yay!

I will post some pictures sometime soon, I promise! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: