I think if you do something the same way two years in a row, you can start to call it a tradition. With that said, we have a new tradition! When I work the day before Thanksgiving (as I've done the last several years now), Todd takes the kids to go see Santa. The lines aren't crazy long yet and the kids are in a relatively good mood, mostly because they're out running errands with Todd and not with me :) Daddy is almost always more fun than Mommy - it's just a fact of life. As you can see, there were no tears (aside from the ones in the car when Kate was
determined that she was
NOT going to tell Santa what she wanted). Everyone got to tell Santa what they wanted and they even got the obligatory picture or two in the process! Santa even told Brett that he wanted "too much things" as Brett put it.
Waiting patiently to go see Santa
Sibling love - I think they were showing off to get on Santa's "good list"
Smiling for the camera - I'm glad we had a good Santa... some of our friends' Santas are a little questionable!
No comments:
Post a Comment